Posted by Kathleen Moore, CastleView 3D:
“Visualize Your Home Improvement Project in 3D”
I’m truly excited to be giving a seminar at the show. I feel that homeowners are just beginning to glimpse the value that 3D home visualization can bring to their home improvement projects, so I appreciate the chance to share even more information with them about the potential of this technology — in addition to chatting with interested folks who stop by the CastleView 3D booth, of course.
Basic topics I’ll cover in my talk include:
- What 3D technology is — and what it isn’t
- Some current uses of 3D technology for home building, remodeling, renovation, and redecorating
- Specific examples from projects I’ve worked on with my clients, with lots of before-and-after images
- A real-time demonstration of how 3D home visualization works, using Chief Architect X4 software
- An overview of currently available options for using 3D visualization technology, from using simple DIY software packages (such as Chief Architect’s Home Designer Essentials) to working with specialty firms like CastleView 3D
I’m really looking forward to sharing my passion for 3D visualization with people at the seminar, as well as answering their questions and hearing about their home improvement projects.
When I wrote about last year’s show, I said:
Next year I plan to be an exhibitor myself, so I’ll be able to talk with people directly and get them excited about the benefits of “seeing it before you build it” with 3D visualization!
And here I am!
This promises to be a great show — in addition to all the seminars, exhibits, and garden displays, there will be culinary demonstrations (looking at this list makes my mouth water!), plus wine tastings from a variety of Finger Lakes wineries. Can’t beat that!
- Saturday 3/24, 10 am – 7 pm
- Sunday 3/25, 10 am – 5 pm
- Rochester Riverside Convention Center
- Admission is $8 (but save $2 with this coupon)
- CastleView 3D will be exhibiting in Booth #815
If you’re in the Rochester, New York, area this weekend, I hope to see you at my seminar (1:30 pm on both Saturday and Sunday), or stop by the CastleView 3D booth #815 to say hi.