CastleView 3D Pricing Guidelines
Since pricing for 3D services depends to such a great extent on how much detail and custom matching are required, the prices below should be considered "basic level" prices. At this level, the 3D model would be an accurate representation, but not precise in every detail.
- Basic modeling (includes flat terrain and basic sidewalks/driveways):
- One-story home $300
- Two-story home $500
- Terrain modeling -- $50 for simple terrain (slight grade, basic street, etc.); $100+ for complex or exact terrain from site map
- Exterior landscaping (add trees, shrubs, flower beds, hardscape, etc.) -- average $100 per project
- Kitchen/bath modeling and decor (cabinets, tilework, appliances, fixtures, etc.) -- average $150 per kitchen or bath
- Interior decor -- average $100 per decorated room
- CastleView 3D has a large library of 3D symbols (windows, doors, lights, appliances, furnishings, etc.) so we can usually find a close approximation for any items you wish to include in your renderings. However, if you require an exact match for something, we can provide custom symbol modeling; the average charge for this service would be $25-50 per custom symbol.
- Initial photorealistic-quality render -- $50 per room or exterior
- Additional camera views of same room -- $25 each
- Dollhouse-style "birdseye" overviews -- $100 per floor
- 360-degree panorama-style view for use in virtual tour -- $150 per room
- Virtual Tour / Slideshow (see a sample tour here)
- Basic tour set-up $100
- $25 per rendered image included in slideshow
- $50 per 360° panorama included in slideshow
- Interactive floorplan or dollhouse overview -- $50 set-up, plus $10 per linked image
There are many factors which can increase the cost of a particular project. Just a few of these include:
- very large or complex floorplan
- complex roof structure
- sloping terrain
or walkout basement
- more than one stairway, or complex stairs and landings
- custom trim, moldings, or millwork
- extensive custom cabinetry
- custom ceiling treatments, such as a tray, vaulted, or coffered ceiling
- intricate interior or exterior architectural details
- need for quick delivery (rush job)
Over time, we have found that a good rule of thumb for "guesstimating" the cost for a particular project is to figure approximately 1-2% of the project's total budget (with a minimum charge of $300 for very small projects).
Please note that all prices are approximate and subject to change without notice.
The Fine Print
We require a 50% down payment of estimated charges to begin work, with balance due on delivery of final images. Payment information is available here.
CastleView 3D grants the client unrestricted use of the rendering(s) while retaining use of the artwork for self-promotional purposes as part of our portfolio on our website or in any marketing materials. If for any reason the client fails to pay in full for services rendered, usage and licensing rights default back to CastleView 3D.
If You Change Your Mind: A "kill fee" will be payable if you terminate the project for any reason before final payment has been made. By entering into a contract with you, CastleView 3D will have budgeted for this work, lined up resources, and turned away other work because of the agreement. A kill fee is typically 50% of the total remaining project cost.
We hope this description of our pricing guidelines is helpful in deciding whether to work with CastleView 3D. We believe that our renderings are a great value and that our prices are very reasonable for the quality of work and level of personalized service we provide.
We love what we do, and nothing pleases us more than delivering a project that is exactly what you want and need.
For a price estimate for your project, please contact us at email@example.com.